It’s that time again folks!
This week I would like to present you with a slightly more thoughtful find:
Now, this is all lovely and everything but here are my thoughts (in bullet point format..):
- I am grateful for being employed and all that jazz but in all honesty? I would rather those taxes be in my pocket and not that of the unemployed couch potato across the road..
- The clothes that fit a little too snug?! Who in their right mind is actually thankful for this?!
- Give me the shade any day. My office is an oven.
- A lawn that doesn’t have to be mowed, windows that don’t have to be washed and gutters that don’t need to be fixed because it means I have a boyfriend.
- It’s all very well parking at the rear end of the car park when you are heading too the supermarket, but when you are heading back with 4 pints of milk, a 16 pack of toilet roll and a box of cereal that is too big to fit in a carrier, it’s not quite so fun.
- Complaining about the government?? Never!
- I am thankful for the lady in church who sings off key but it’s not because it means I can hear, it’s because she is blocking out the sound of the strangled cat from my voice box..
- My loved ones are not loved on laundry day.
- And as for the alarm? I hit snooze 6 times before I get up. Don’t take that ‘i’m an early riser’ tone with me!