So, I am sorry to keep banging on about this but it is on my mind in a huge way.. so I though ‘Hey! What better way to make a decision than to put a poll on my blog!’
No pressure or anything, my life is just in your hands.
So I made a list of pro’s and con’s as to whether or not I should drop out of my Social Science module.
These are as follows:
- It would allow more time to be spent on my maths module
- 1 good grade (i.e. maths) is better than 2 bad/average grades
- I would have more free time to spend with the boyf and my friends and for things I actually enjoy (which is definitely important)
- I really want to do some voluntary, mentoring work and it would allow me the time to do that
- It would free up 30 credits for me to do a module I actually enjoy (I chose social science as my 30 credit free choice module..)
- It will seriously reduce my stress levels
- I had financial support for this and if I do my free choice module at the end of my degree I will probably have to pay
- It will prolong my degree by 6 months
- I will only have 60 credits at the end of this academic year and I really wanted 90
- I will feel like a failure.
Please help by completing the poll! (I won’t really hold you responsible for any bad decisions – honest ;-) )[polldaddy poll=6362285]