The photo for the 1st July is Self Portrait.
Now, seen as this is the first time I have disclosed my identity, I feel a drum roll is in order..
So.. Drum roll please!
So there you have it. That’s me. Anti climax? I think so.
The 2nd July photo title is Busy.
As you can see in the photo.. two cups of coffee (lets get the most important item’s out of the way first..) my maths assignment, my maths workbook, a calculator, 2 different pens, a highlighter, my landline phone and my computer all make for a very busy evening!
The photo title for the 3rd July was Best part of your day
Bed – Interpret how you like but the truth is? There is no greater feeling than enveloping yourself between those sheets for a long and well deserved rest..
The 4th July was entitled Fun
This is the Boyf and I acting like goons – we make our own fun!
So there you have it – Photo’s 1 – 4!
Photo for the 5th to follow! Continue reading
So, I am sorry to keep banging on about this but it is on my mind in a huge way.. so I though ‘Hey! What better way to make a decision than to put a poll on my blog!’
No pressure or anything, my life is just in your hands.
So I made a list of pro’s and con’s as to whether or not I should drop out of my Social Science module.
These are as follows:
- It would allow more time to be spent on my maths module
- 1 good grade (i.e. maths) is better than 2 bad/average grades
- I would have more free time to spend with the boyf and my friends and for things I actually enjoy (which is definitely important)
- I really want to do some voluntary, mentoring work and it would allow me the time to do that
- It would free up 30 credits for me to do a module I actually enjoy (I chose social science as my 30 credit free choice module..)
- It will seriously reduce my stress levels
My concerns/con’s are
- I had financial support for this and if I do my free choice module at the end of my degree I will probably have to pay
- It will prolong my degree by 6 months
- I will only have 60 credits at the end of this academic year and I really wanted 90
- I will feel like a failure.
Please help by completing the poll! (I won’t really hold you responsible for any bad decisions – honest ;-) )
Well, not actually beauty school.. just school.
Well, not technically school.. just a module.
I feel like a failure.
I just feel so overwhelmed and stressed at the moment and feel the only way I can deal with this is to cut some of the stressfulness from my life.
I mean, I have to keep the important things – like my blog.. right?!
So I have been thinking about my degree (you may need to concentrate here as it gets a bit complicated)
Basically, I am doing a degree in Leadership and Management.
The degree is made up of 360 credits.
330 of those credits are pretty much set up for you. The other 30 is free choice.
I chose to do my free choice in Social Science.
What a mistake that was.
So at the moment I am doing a module in maths and a module in social science.
I just feel completely overwhelmed.
So here’s my thinking:
I would rather get a
phenomenal good mark in one subject than an average/below average mark in two.
So I have made my decision and I am sticking too it.
Tomorrow I am calling the uni and withdrawing my place on the module.
The only thing that will stop me is them.