I first started this blog with the intention of seeking my inspiration from the net. However, as time has progressed I have come to realise that maybe my life isn’t so boring after all and I am therefore posting more and more about my actual life.
For this reason, I feel the need to introduce myself to you personally.
(without giving too much away as I always feel it limits your writing when people you know could be reading! – I once wrote a whole post about someone I work with, naming the pub we worked at, only to find that when you googled the pub name my blog came up.. needless to say I was not in anyones good books..).
So, here are some random facts.
- I am 24 years old
- I live with my partner
- We had 17 fish but 16 died
- We have a 16 week puppy – she’s amazing
- I am studying towards a degree in Leadership and Management
- I am English
- I have 11 piercing but only use 3 on a regular basis
- I have 1 tattoo and regret it 70% on the time
- I work full time as a secretary
- I suffer from migraines
- I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers
- I am the eldest
- I gave up smoking 22 months, 26 days ago
- I recently lost 21lb’s and proud
- This is my third and longest standing blog. Other than my first. That went quite well.
So there you have it.
I will probably add to this list as time goes on but that gives you at least a little insight into who I am..
Also? I keep another blog, especially dedicated to my weekly food good fridays! posts, go check it out! Now! Go!